This form can be printed on your printer and filled out before your first appointment to save time. Please bring with you to your appointment. Do not e-mail.
Press button to Download Form
in PDF format below.
* It is good to have something to eat about an hour before your treatment.
* Wear comfortable clothes that allow access to areas below the elbows and knees.
* We ask that you please refrain from wearing any perfumes, scented lotions or oils within the clinic.
* Please turn your cell phones off or silent when entering the community room and be respectful of those around you who have come to relax and renew as you have.
* Our large community room is a quiet space for older children (age 12 +) and adults to rest and heal.
* If possible, set aside time after your treatment to rest.
* Payments are due at the time of service. We currently accept cash, check or credit/debit/health savings cards.
* Cancellations: Kindly give 24 hour notice if you are unable to make your appointment.
* There will be a fee of $35 for missed (no show) appointments or same day cancellations. We respect your time. Please be respectful of ours as well. (This policy is waived during this time of COVID).
Please phone 720-684-8865 to schedule your
first appointment or talk with the acupuncturist.
* For your privacy, please do not e-mail or
text your personal health information.
To schedule your own return appointments, press the "Schedule Now" button and follow the instructions.
Please phone 24 hours in advance to change or cancel appt.
Sunflower Community Acupuncture
11753 North 75th
Longmont, Colorado 80503
( located in Hygiene )
for appointments; 720.684.8865
or email using the link below.